Good News for my Friend

Friday, September 24, 2010

I came across this article about accutane and I found it a little bit disturbing. You see I have a friend who is suffering from Crohn's Disease and I immediately thought of her when I read the article. I'm not really sure if she took this so called Vitamin A to treat her acne because according to the article I read, when you take accutane it can either result to Crohn's Disease, inflammatory bowel disease and ulcerative colitis. I don't know if many people are aware of this. Anyway I am going to talk to my friend sometime this week or probably next week and I am going to ask her about this. If indeed she took it, then I can probably tell her about other people who suffered the same and are now filing legal action for product liability claim. She can always file Accutane Lawsuit. I believe she's going to have a strong case, and many of those who filed were able to get their claims already and it helped them cover medical bills due to the illness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP