Home Projects

Monday, September 20, 2010










We moved to our second home in 2006. Would you believe until now my walls are still bare? The husband won't allow me to hang "paintings" other than works of famous artists, well at least locally. Thing is we can't afford to buy one right now even if these are local artists we a talking about. It's beyond our budget.

Anyway, I'd like to show him this Wall Fountains and hoping he'd say yes. As you all know, I love the sea and it gives me comfort hearing the splashing waves. It would be really nice if I can bring it indoor, and right at my house. Water Fountains will do too since it gives the same calming effect. Whenever I am at a mall, I normally stop and admire the beauty of a water fountain. And I secretly wish that I will be able to bring home one someday. I don't know but I keep on forgetting about it. I think I need to pay attention to the house and start doing small projects so that in time all my dreams for the house will come true.

I will have to start somewhere like probably check on these Slate Wall Fountains since like I said my walls are empty. This will be a good start of a project. I need to prioritize our spending and set aside some money for house projects.

1 comments:

Zezebel 3:59 PM  

That wall fountain look nice.
Wish I have something similar in Malaysia.

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP