Busted Water Heater

Thursday, September 09, 2010

I woke up today with a water heater problem. It was working well yesterday and I don't know what went wrong. It's frustrating and at the same time scary. It can cause fire you know. It's time to call a skilled plumber so he can tell me what the problem is and at the same time offer the best solution for it. I hope he doesn't recommend replacement though because I am not ready for it. But then again if it needs to be replaced then I can't do anything but follow.

Anyway while I was searching the net for some remedies to my problem, I came across Orlando water heater. This gave me the idea that I can go tankless. If the plumber recommends that I replace the busted heater, then I think I'd like to go tankless. I heard too that it requires lesser energy and of course the space too. I need all the space I can get. I want to have something like this Ft Lauderdale Water Heater which has an energy star rating. Both you and I know what it brings. It determines what heater is the most efficient for my house.

Oh for those who are living in Florida, did you know that you can be eligible for rebates or tax credits provided you select a water heater like probably this Water Heater Miami that is highly rated. I just read this too and thought I'd share it. And here's another one. Delivery of water heater can be done 24/7 and can be installed at your most convenient time 24/7 too. Emergency service is also available. Oh how I wish we have that kind of service here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP