I Love Mondays!

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Before I really didn't like Mondays but ever since we had a new instructor at the gym I started loving Mondays. Mondays is retro, pure dance. A combination of hip hop, latin and jazz. And I am very familiar with the music too because he got it from the 80s. It makes exercise fun. I don't know but I think I'm really made for dancing. I can't stand running in the treadmill, I don't like using those equipments either but with dancing I can do it 2 hours non-stop. Yeah!

1 comments:

Zezebel 1:19 PM  

Errrk....
I don't like working on monday.

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP