Can We Delay It?

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I know I'm vain, I'm like my Mom. Let's just say that I know how to take care of myself, who else would anyway, right? Now that I'm in my 40s, I'm finding ways to delay aging. I'm in constant search for products like the best eye wrinkle cream. I think it's the fine lines around the eye that gives away the age. Don't get me wrong, I am not obsessed or anything in fact it's ok with me if I can't afford those. There's what you call aging gracefully, you know.

1 comments:

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com 1:16 PM  

Hi
TBS now offers 50%off for its Vitamin c eye cream!
xoxo
MrsM

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP