Friends Came Over

Thursday, September 16, 2010













Honestly I am not confident with my cooking yet. This is the reason why I don't like to invite friends over for lunch or dinner. I only cook for the family and thank God they appreciate my cooking. Anyway N requested if I can cook for his friends who came over for a photo shoot. He asked me to make salad, pumpkin soup, pasta with shrimp and asparagus in parsley and garlic and baby back ribs. So I did, I woke up early to go to the wet market so that I can get all the ingredients fresh. I started cooking at around 8 am and I was done by 12. I'm glad they liked what I prepared for them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP