Fitness Update

Thursday, September 02, 2010

I was alarmed with my weight gain. I used to be just 96 lbs. and standing about 5'3". Suddenly I became 121 lbs. without noticing it. I was too preoccupied with my problems at that time and I found solace in food. I know I can be stupid at times but really what's a comfort food for anyway?

I'm happy though that at least I have not allowed myself to become obese by going to the gym. I do it M-F for about 2 hours each visit. First hour would be aerobics and the second hour would be dancing. I've been doing this for about 9 months now and there's not much weight loss. I don't know if I want to be disappointed or not, but on the brighter side, I got myself to do a fitness routine which is very important to one's health, yeah weight loss or no weight loss.

3 comments:

jellybelly 4:54 PM  

uy sobra naman yan girl! talaga? diet exercise diet exercise!

HiPnCooLMoMMa 5:14 PM  

oo nga, 118 lbs pa rin ako =( calorie in and out na nga lang ang drama ko sa buhay eh

StaLira 5:39 AM  

siguro sa pagkain yan ganda...less carbs lng at more protein. ganyan ginawa ng asawa ko at lose sya over 50 lbs na. d ko rin kaya gawin ung less carbs hehe lam mo na kanin talaga tau. parehas tau ng timbang kya lng 5 ft lng ako, mukha tuloy akong dagul nito hehe

A Moms's Note

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP