Things to Buy from A-Z

Thursday, September 02, 2010

When we visited the US in 2005, we planned to go to a lot of places. Thank God friends and relatives were willing to take us around. We were able to cover all the places on the list. Yeah we made a list of all the places we wanted to visit including circuit city because a friend of mine asked me to buy something for her. She found the item there and when she found out that we had a scheduled trip, she requested if I can get it for her. Of course I have to say yes, she is a very close friend of mine. Anyway I was able to get it and I was lucky that day because they were on sale. I found myself getting something for the family as well. I love the word SALE, don't you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP