I'm Disappointed with our Samsung TV

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Initially he wanted a Sony, but we insisted that he gets the Samsung. It turned out that we made the wrong decision. We should have followed what he liked in the first place. Now he is blaming us to what happened to his television. We bought it in February of this year and we have called the service center twice already. I think it's a glitch on the part of Samsung. I wish we had tv insurance so that it will still be covered after the warranty. It's no joke to have the television set repaired. Oh this reminds me to call their office and follow up on the request for replacement. I hope our request will be granted.

1 comments:

Zezebel 8:23 PM  

Wish you luck Girlie.
I hate it when I cannot watch TV.

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP