My Dream House

Friday, September 17, 2010

Some of you may know this already because I have been mentioning it here in my blog. I wrote about it too, a couple of times I guess. Anyway I am talking about the kind of bathroom I want. It actually started when we got fond of checking in at hotels. The first thing I'd notice when we get to see our room is the bathroom. Since then it has been at the back of my mind that if we build a house again I'd make sure that I have a bathroom that would look like this bathroom suite. I keep telling that to myself until we built the house we are staying in right now. I really made sure that the bathrooms are nice, something like what you see in the pages of a home magazine. It doesn't really need to be expensive. It's a matter of knowing how to put things together so it would look good. Prior to building the house, I was already scanning a number of home magazines so that I'll have an idea how I want the house to look. I was particular with my kitchen too as I will be spending a lot of time there. Good thing my specifications were followed and I can say that I am really happy with this house.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP