When is My Turn?

Thursday, September 16, 2010














It was Queenie's photoshoot last Friday. Today we had a photoshoot again, this time with a professional model. It was done for the 2 designer friends of the husband and at the same time for his portfolio. I didn't get to watch today's photoshooot coz I was a bit tired and fell asleep. I saw the photos though, and boy I was jealous. We have a studio downstairs and yet I don't have that much photos. I know I am lazy when it comes to those stuff, but I want it too. Hhhhmmm, when will I have the time? Shall I call a makeup artist and a stylist too? Haha I'm just kidding, I think I can do it on my own. Lets see!


*That was taken 6 months ago...I need a new one =)

1 comments:

Zezebel 9:09 PM  

Pheeeewit.
hot mama in town.
Hehehehe....

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP