Let's Have Tea

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

I've mentioned time and again that I am fond of having tea especially before going to bed. I don't know but my system is looking for it. It probably gives me a good night's sleep whenever I sip my favorite tea. I had a wonderful tea experience when we traveled to China about two years ago. I was introduced to different kinds of flavors and what good we get out of it. I all the more had passion for tea. If only we had afternoon tea like how other countries have it, I would really be glad. It's wonderful spending time with friends over a cup of tea and some mince pies. I've tried this combination and I love it. I like it with biscuits too. How I wish I can invite friends over for tea or something. But we are not just used to it like the English. This is one thing I promised myself, when me and my daughter have the chance to visit England, for sure we would love to experience "afternoon tea". Oh before I forget, ever since I got fond of having tea, I am starting to collect teapots. I still don't have Christmas teapots and I'd like to have one. Hint! Hint! Now you know what to give me for Christmas, do you?

1 comments:

KB 8:12 PM  

Yes, it is good. I too love having tea throughout the day :)

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP