A Little Sick

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Finally I'm sick. It has decided to take a toll on me. I felt it for a week, but I went on with my activities. Now I have colds and cough, water therapy didn't do the trick so I will be taking my meds. I will continue with the water though since it is still required to have at least 8 glasses a day.

Though sick, I still managed to bring the son to school at 6:30 in the morning and fetched him at 12 noon. I'm going to bring him later to his violin class too. You asking about the driver? Mr. N asked he could drive him to Vigan, so yeah long drive to Vigan it is.

1 comments:

Zezebel 1:02 PM  

Wish you will be OK soon Girlie.

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP