Missing Aerobics Much

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Been sick for a week, not that I was down really but I chose to rest because of my severe coughing. Over fatigue perhaps, my body needs to rest. I am not used being at home from 6-8 pm M-F and I was going crazy. There was a time I was tempted to go, but my helpers persuaded me not to. They too know that I really need all the rest I can get. Anyway I can't wait to go back on Monday. Good thing Mondays are light days since the instructor will be doing retro dance, light and easy movements. I don't think I'd get a relapse with retro/latin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP