No Acne Scars for Me

Thursday, September 16, 2010

I had acne when I was in my early 20s. My face looked sore, and I am not kidding. My acne were huge and it was very noticeable. It was kind of embarrassing because I was a front liner in one of the banks here in the Philippines. My clients would suggest names of dermatologists where I can go to, some even prescribe me meds, topical and oral. Of course I had to consult with a derma first before taking anything. He prescribed me with oral and topical medicines which I religiously took. He also gave me an acne scar cream to which I'm very thankful, because right to this very day, you will not think that once upon a time my face was invaded by acne.

1 comments:

Zezebel 12:08 AM  

i hate acne...
i hate oily skin...
but i have it both...huhu

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP