Smooth and Without Blemish

Thursday, September 16, 2010

I'm sick and tired of these breakouts. When will it ever stop popping out? I thought I was over it already since I had lots of them when I was younger. I even had myself treated by a dermatologist. My oh my, what a love affair I have with hormones and acne. I just hope that it will leave me for good, as I've said I am sick and tired of it already. I want to have clear skin for once. I want to look flawless like those actresses I see on television. I really envy their skin, so nice and smooth and without blemish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP