Acne Treatment for You and Me

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Have you noticed that I have been talking about a particular subject quite a few times within the month? Now does that make me an expert when it comes to the subject? I really do not know the answer to that, but I think in my own little way I have learned. Yes I am talking about acne. I had acne, my son has acne. I think salicylic acid acne was part of both our treatment. I heard it from the doctor quite a few times so I assume he has been using that to treat our pimples/acne. It's effective based on experience, my treatment went well. The son's treatment is also going well. Oh this reminds me to set an appointment with the dermatologist, but before that I need to get it done with the dentist first.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP