Girlie The Body Builder =)

Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'm working on my weight right now. I have a lot of problem areas and I want to turn the flabs into muscles. Aside from my daily aerobics, I lift weights at least once a week. But it's not enough. I want to build muscle fast. What do I do? Do you have any suggestions? Maybe I should add one more day of lifting weights, or probably increase the weights I'm lifting. Gah why am I so lazy when it comes to the floor and weights? All I want to do is dance but I can't really achieve everything just by dancing. Hhhmmm, think, think, think! Maybe I should seek the help of a trainor, maybe I can go into body building. Haha my imagination is way too funny, no way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP