It's What I Want for Christmas

Thursday, October 21, 2010

My oh my! I am not even done with Christmas shopping yet. I hope to finish it by next week. I only have a few items left to buy. I went to the mall on a weekday so as expected there were only a few shoppers. This one doesn't happen though if it's near Christmas already. Everyone is in a rush and this is the scene I hate most. I don't want to stand in line for an hour just to be able to pay. So normally I do my Christmas shopping early. Oh I saw this easter gift for mom and I am hoping that I get it for Christmas. You see Easter is not really that big here, so no one is expected to give a present or something. Hopefully the daughter reads this, this is already a clue on what I want for Christmas Ichiko!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP