I Want a Plaid Shirt

Thursday, October 21, 2010
















I so wanted this plaid shirt. Forever21 had a 3-day sale and I thought this was part of the sale. I got disappointed because it wasn't. It wasn't really expensive but I don't know why I didn't buy it. Probably because I was expecting to pay it at 20% off. Now it keeps coming back, the image keeps coming back. I want to head out to the shop to buy it. Oh now I remember, I didn't get it too because of the long line at the counter. I won't spend an hour just to pay for a shirt which is not even discounted. Ok Sunday I can't wait for you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP