Scouting for a Car Insurance

Friday, November 12, 2010

Many of us need car insurance. I say many because here in my country insurance is only an option, it's not required. I see the need though and it's very important that is why I am starting to scout for an affordable price from one of these car insurance companies. My eldest daughter wants to learn how to drive and I am asking our driver to teach her. The task will be his, well at least for the basic of driving. I am planning to enroll her at a driving school to let her feel how it is to drive around the metro. I just couldn't sacrifice my car just yet so she will be using the school's car. Good decision, right?

1 comments:

BudmanB 4:53 AM  

you have sound advise...baby steps...in learning to drive... it is good your daughter has an interest in learning...school car best way to start....

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP