Christmas

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Is it Christmas already? Not quite, a few days from now, oh make that three! Do you feel it? I don't, and I don't know why. Probably because there is not much rush going on. I shopped for presents in early November, and I don't think I'm doing any last minute shopping. I guess everything is covered.

I'm just waiting for the spirit to kick in. Hopefully it will anytime soon. This is the first time I am feeling it actually. I guess there's more than enough Christmas adrenalin that needs to be released. Merry Christmas everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP