Golf Course GPS

Monday, December 05, 2011

GPS goes to the golf course. Isn't that cool? If you want to have one, maybe you can get hold of the golf gps finder which I heard is one of the best. GPS in itself is already cool and I can't get over the fact that it can be used in a golf game. Wow! Talking about accuracy and all. This will probably give you the edge over other players if you have one. I wonder if every player has this one and if it's even an must have. Sorry I don't know the answer to that since none of us play golf. You can probably tell me, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP