We Love Music

Monday, December 05, 2011

I was just talking about how I loved music when I was younger and that I think my kids took that after me. Both of them have made known their desire to learn an instrument or two. They already started and I am just waiting for the next instrument they want to learn. I think I see the daughter more interested in the Yamaha Drums while my boy is pretty much into strings. But I can also see that he wants to play the drums. I wish the husband played even one instrument. It would be a wonderful bonding time with all of us playing an instrument each.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP