The 95th Celebration

Tuesday, August 07, 2012

My father-in-law is celebrating his 95th birthday in 2 weeks. We are already preparing for a celebration that is why we have been busy lately. We already have a theme and there are a few things that need to be ironed out. My sister-in-law is thinking of putting a fountain in one part of the ballroom and when I heard about it, I did a little research and found the best campania fountains suitable for the occasion. I need to show her the website which I haven't done yet. I don't know why I am so pre-occupied this days that I don't know what to do first. I keep forgetting a lot of things and I need to be constantly reminded. Gosh I think I need to take some vitamin supplement for that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP