My New Collection

Thursday, December 05, 2013

I'm going home in a few days and I feel really sad. I will miss my sisters and friends real bad. I hope I can get to visit them every year but I think that is impossible. Hopefully they get to visit me in the Philippines too. Anyway, I have packed and I have no idea how I have accumulated this items in a month. Now I need to send 2 boxes but it's ok rather than paying too much for excess. You know how it is when they weigh your stuff over at the airport. I think I bought too much home stuff which really occupied space. I wish nothing breaks when I get home, but it's not a problem coz there's this high heat epoxy that I can use. But really I wish nothing like this happens coz I will cry. It's the first time I will be collecting bowls and plates so I am really excited.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP