Tour for a Cause

Saturday, April 14, 2007

"Sweet, let's join Tour of the Fireflies" N was telling me one night. It's fun, it's an experience, and there's even a 4 yr. old boy who joined last year. Since it's fun and all, I immediately said YES. Then I went to google it...WHAT? 50 km? around Metro Manila? (I know, I should have asked for the details before saying YES) And I go, sweet I don't think I can, it's a 50 km tour, I don't think my body can handle it. And he goes "kaya mo yan (you can do it), you have enough cardio exercise, there's your belly dancing and you've been playing badminton lately".

Well, who can say NO to that. I'm really excited, I'm all geared up to do it. It's a once in a lifetime experience, and yeah if my body decides to quit halfway, then I can always take my bike and ride the truck =)

SEE YOU TOMORROW!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP