Not that B.O.R.E.D anymore!

Monday, October 08, 2007

Last saturday, my son Josh requested if I could drive him somewhere (I don't have a clue where, I'll just follow his navigation) to buy his level up card for this online game FLYFF he plays. Little did we know that the card was available in a store just a few steps away from our house.

Then I asked him, let's go on a date, "don't call it that Mom!". Make it let's hangout nah, let's call it bonding instead. Hehe, even with the choice of words, he is very particular. Is it really like this? Having kids who are in an awkward stage? Every word has go through the "board of censors". Arrrggghhh, I don't think I can put up with this.

Anyway, here's what he had. He said he's gonna forget about dieting. NO DIET indeed!



HIS ------------------ MINE


I was able to chat with KC the other night, yay! See I told yah people, I can forget about the boredom! So that's one off my list! I played video games too, borrowed my daughter's DS Lite, and guess what? I enjoyed playing Cooking Momma, hehe so funny me. ^_^ So that's another off the list, yayness!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP