Tag: 5 Post Links to Keywords

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I'd like to thank Chinnee for this tag. Phew it took me a long time before I could finish it. 800+ entries already ^_^

*** INSTRUCTIONS: ***
1. Post 5 links to 5 of your previously written posts. The posts have to relate to the 5 key words given below.
2. Tag 5 other friends to do this meme. Try to tag at least 2 new acquaintances (if not, your current blog buddies will do) so that you get to know them each a little bit better.
3. Don’t forget to read the archived post and leave comments.

Link ONE must be about FAMILY: I'm Back
Link TWO must be about FRIEND: My Friend is Having a Baby
Link THREE must be about YOURSELF: Meet the Birthday Girl
Link FOUR must be about YOUR LOVE: Happy Birthday Sweet
Link FIVE can be ANYTHING YOU LIKE: Away for a Holiday

I'm not tagging anyone, but if you want to do this, just feel free to grab it, then let me know, I want to know you more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP