Great News

Monday, July 07, 2008

I just got a friendster message from a friend whom I have not gotten in touch with for a very long time already. It was nice to hear from her. She's got kids of her own now. I remember doing the photography for their wedding, and my daughter Ish was one of her flower girls too. They have moved to the US after the wedding and has lost touch ever since. But I was really happy getting a message from her. She also mentioned that her sister (a very close friend of ours too) is doing good. Her favorite pastime is playing golf and she is very good at it already. I wonder what kind of golf bags she uses. I hope she comes across this entry so she'll have an idea where to get the most affordable golf accessories next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP